The members of the WTK department may apply for financial support for interdisciplinary research projects, conferences etc.
Eleven members applied for funding in 2016.
The following projects are funded:
- „Gathering knowledge and competence profiles and the life concepts and mobility behaviour of refugees“ - Prof. Braun
- „Mapping of the literature translation based on a digital analysis of library catalogues“ - Prof. Buschmann
- „Normative elements of evidence“ - Prof. Hastedt
- „How does reformation sound in the north? The song book of the Rostockean reformer Joachim Slüter“ - Prof. Holznagel/Prof. Möller
- „Transformations of physical knowlege: Dispositions in the philosophy of physics“ - Dr. Jansen
- „Funerals⁶ - Churchyard obligation/Churchyard escape“ - Prof. Klie
- „Media communication of adoloscents and young adults (AYA) in the context of cancer diagnosis and therapy“ - Prof. Prommer
- „Non nisi grandia canto – The Transformation of Narrative Patterns in the Epic Tradition“ - Prof. Reitz
- „Establishment of a digital field name atlas for Northwest Poland and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern“ - Dr. Schmitt / Dr. Meyer
- „Belief systems“ Prof. Wodianka
- „Digitalisation of pamphlet collections of the former department library Latin America Sciences" – Mr Zepf